Entries are now open for New Product Awards 2019
Show off your invention. innovation. inspiration
Entering The Grocer New Product Awards is a fantastic way to promote your product and the perfect opportunity to gain the recognition you and your team deserve.
Here’s how it works:
The categories are split into food and non-food products and must cover one of the following criteria.
- New to the UK market
- Reformulated product
- Repositioned products, targeted to new markets or significantly repackaged
- Additions, variants or extensions to existing product lines
Remember you can enter as many products as you like but each individual product can only be entered into one category.
Please make sure:
- That your products are new
- Your products are available for retail sale between 1st January 2018 – 26th February 2019
- Your products are in date for consumption throughout the judging process
- To submit your product by the due date
Entry deadline: Monday 25 February 2019
Entry cost – £549 + VAT includes a consumer report from Cambridge Market Research
Need a helping hand to enter? Click here to read our ‘How to Enter’ guide