Entries are now open for New Product Awards 2019
Show off your invention. innovation. inspiration
Entering The Grocer New Product Awards is a fantastic way to promote your product and the perfect opportunity to gain the recognition you and your team deserve.
Here’s how it works:
The categories are split into food and non-food products and must cover one of the following criteria.
- New to the UK market
- Reformulated product
- Repositioned products, targeted to new markets or significantly repackaged
- Additions, variants or extensions to existing product lines
Remember you can enter as many categories as you like.
Please make sure:
- That your products are new
- Your products are available for retail sale between 1st January 2018 – 26th February 2019
- Your products are in date for consumption throughout the judging process
- To submit your product by the due date
Entry cost – £549 + VAT includes a consumer report from Cambridge Market Research
Need a helping hand to enter? Click here to read our ‘How to Enter’ guide